CelticBomber
13 years ago
I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a few of these buried somewhere? I really like the Master Blends 2 and 3, preferring 2 over 3. When I was at the Oliva event I mentioned how much I prefer the 2's and the manager said you should try a 1, they are amazing compared to the 2's and 3's. They didn't even have 2's to sell at the event so the "rare" Oliva's they had were the Oliva Serie V Liga Especial No 4. and the Oliva Serie V Maduro's they had to sell. I've smoked 2 of the No. 4's and they are really good and really pack a punch! So anyway if anyone has one or two Master Blends 1 they'd be willing to part with please PM me.


Celtic
Campage
13 years ago
🤔 🤔
jespear
13 years ago
Good Luck, CB.
I don't think there's an MB1 left on the face of the earth.
And if someone FINDS one and sends it to you . . . consider yourself one lucky BOTL.

BTW . . . How are you feeling ?
watchurai
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
15,000 boxes made in 2003
muhren
13 years ago

PM sent.


watchurai wrote:



:-k

M
Campage
13 years ago
Yep, it's settled...

I need to start kissin Watchurai's A$$
watchurai
13 years ago
LOL. Vultures.


No one else ASKED for them.
crgcpro
13 years ago
I think I have about 2 or 3 each left of the I's and II's and several of the III's.
muhren
13 years ago

LOL. Vultures.


No one else ASKED for them.

watchurai wrote:



I was just impressed you still have some! =d>

M
Campage
13 years ago
Don't call me a vulture! That's not cool at all.




























I'm a mooch! Get it right!

:)
watchurai
13 years ago
My bad. Friggen' mooches er'ywhere nowadays...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I have one.

Even if CB had nice tits I wouldn't share. Now if I had three.....
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
MB1 is definitely the best of the three, CB. My favorites in order: 1, 3, 2.


I have one.

Even if CB had nice tits I wouldn't share. Now if I had three.....

ZRX1200 wrote:




:-k Nope... not gonna go there...[-(
Campage
13 years ago
I think some very handsome fellow just sent the queen an MB3...
t33bone
13 years ago

MB1 is definitely the best of the three, CB. My favorites in order: 1, 3, 2.





:-k Nope... not gonna go there...[-(

DaQueenBeez wrote:


Mine are 3, 1, 2

Just to mild for me as the 3 has some punch to it.,
nnightmar
13 years ago
Thought busa would have traded you one for that swell looking Olivia ashtray...
smelly4tay
13 years ago
=d> Watchurai =d>

Love the 1's. 2's and 3's aren't as good as the satin red/blue "O" were imo. I think I still have 2 #1's in rob size....probably mild now. Best band/box presentation for it's time.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
^^^ Had two of the red satin banded Olivas in my time... definitely the best of the Oliva bunch!
Users browsing this topic