kombat96
13 years ago
Looking for a few DS games. Kid games nothing to bloody. These kids are younger ages 5-7.
edin508
13 years ago
I will have my son dig through his games later. Got to be some in there he doesn't use anymore (he's 18).
kombat96
13 years ago
Trade some sticks fir games.
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
I'll take a peek... I think we've got some kiddie stuff for the DS, still. I think some of it might even be stuff other than Petz Bunnies or Zhu Zhu pets LOL! No promises, but I'll check!
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Look into an R4 card. Allows you to install firmware and use game roms that can be downloaded from the Internet.
kombat96
13 years ago

Look into an R4 card. Allows you to install firmware and use game roms that can be downloaded from the Internet.

Ilovetosmoke68 wrote:





Ty for the idea. This is for a down on their luck family. Im just trying to give back a little in this world.
kombat96
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago
Will see if daughter still plays her DS
edin508
13 years ago
He is going to look tomorrow.
LetsRock
13 years ago

I have some pc learning games (ABC's, counting....etc) for small kids, probably 3+. My daugther is 13 and still plays her DS. Sorry...

LetsRock wrote:


TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Could you use any Wii games?

TIGER
kombat96
13 years ago
Thanks for the offer guys. Just ds games.
Users browsing this topic