05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
The gators heater just burned out. Anyone got one before i go and buy one?
CelticBomber
13 years ago

The gators heater just burned out. Anyone got one before i go and buy one?

05busa wrote:




Got a recent pic of your pet?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I can take one or send it to northeast
LetsRock
13 years ago

The gators heater just burned out. Anyone got one before i go and buy one?

05busa wrote:



I do Doneky King....I have a back up for my tropical fish/eel. Im not sure if we are allowed to communicate but what exactly are you looking for?
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago

I do Doneky King....I have a back up for my tropical fish/eel. Im not sure if we are allowed to communicate but what exactly are you looking for?

LetsRock wrote:



=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

(FYI, if you weren't already aware, most women are of the opinion that most men STINK at communication, and therefore should practice at every available opportunity! LMAO!!!)
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Yes i need a tank heater for at least 40 gal of water
LetsRock
13 years ago
U need it for reptiles correct and not fish? I sent u a pm.
jpellegrin
13 years ago
wrong forum, prick
banderl
13 years ago
Told you that the Walmart heater was a POS.
Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jespear
13 years ago

The gators heater just burned out. Anyone got one before i go and buy one?

05busa wrote:




I probably have one (or two) out in the garage. I'll check tomorrow .
(Hope the gator lives thru the night.) 🙏
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks all.....ill take all just in case. I dont want water to get to cold for her
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Do you have a heat lamp in the meantime?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Good - worried about poor gator freezing in the winter... didn't know if she'd keep a sweater on LOL!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LetsRock
13 years ago
Donkey King.......heater is on the way...enjoy!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago
If you dont get one, I may still have one laying around when I use to run my tank.

LMK,


Tuck
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic