BlueDude
13 years ago
I'm looking to make a trade.
I would like to try the AF Hemingway Best Seller.
If you have a couple to spare please PM me.

Mucho appreciado


[-o<
t33bone
13 years ago

I'm looking to make a trade.
I would like to try the AF Hemingway Best Seller.
If you have a couple to spare please PM me.

Mucho appreciado


[-o<

BlueDude wrote:



Maduro or Nartural. I cannot help, dubleuhb stole mine from me a while back.

good luck, I love the Work Of Art myself in the shorter ones.

Also may want to post what you have to trade as most are going to ask.
t33bone
13 years ago
I am betting your bet dubleuhb sent you one and now you are hooked. I tell folks to watch out for him. He is like a drug dealer. Now you got to PM him and be in debt to him for life to get these now. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Maduro or Nartural. I cannot help, dubleuhb stole mine from me a while back.

good luck, I love the Work Of Art myself in the shorter ones.

Also may want to post what you have to trade as most are going to ask.

t33bone wrote:


Say what ? I did what and when...me confused.
dubleuhb
13 years ago

I'm looking to make a trade.
I would like to try the AF Hemingway Best Seller.
If you have a couple to spare please PM me.

Mucho appreciado


[-o<

BlueDude wrote:


Did I send any to ya ? You want the cameroons or maduros ?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Say what ? I did what and when...me confused.

dubleuhb wrote:





You STAY confused!
Oscar
13 years ago

Did I send any to ya ? You want the cameroons or maduros ?

dubleuhb wrote:



No and maduros, Thanks!

[sarcasm]
t33bone
13 years ago

Say what ? I did what and when...me confused.

dubleuhb wrote:


Ok, u got me. Maybe SS's. Just roll wit it dawgg.

BTW, you were his vet and laid a fine smackn on the brother and he won't be the same from here out. 🤦
dubleuhb
13 years ago

Ok, u got me. Maybe SS's. Just roll wit it dawgg.

BTW, you were his vet and laid a fine smackn on the brother andhe won't be the same from here out. 🤦

t33bone wrote:


That was the plan.....😝
blueboy
13 years ago
Have to check when I get home but may have a couple.
BlueDude
13 years ago

Did I send any to ya ? You want the cameroons or maduros ?

dubleuhb wrote:



Maddies, but I'm afraid to trade with you. I still haven't fully recovered (or may ever be).
t33bone
13 years ago

Maddies, but I'm afraid to trade with you. I still haven't fully recovered (or may ever be).

BlueDude wrote:


You'll NEVER recover.

Run and run fast another way.
dubleuhb
13 years ago
Well I'll let you try to work something out, if you come up empty I got ya.
blueboy
13 years ago

Have to check when I get home but may have a couple.

blueboy wrote:



No such luck. Must have smoked the last one the other day. Best of luck!
t33bone
13 years ago

Well I'll let you try to work something out, if you come up empty I got ya.

dubleuhb wrote:


Get him AGAIN. LOL
Users browsing this topic