tyyler82
13 years ago
My first two "bombs" are in the mail!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the actual packing and shipping. haha

Haven't been here long, but I know these are going to two top notch BOTLs/🌫's.


0312 0090 0002 4261 6729 🐴 Thanks, zito.

0312 0090 0002 4261 6712 [whip] You want some, Tuck?[ram27bat] ...🇨🇮





I'm sure I made a noob mistake somewhere. We'll see...










05busa
13 years ago
about time....and welcome to da madness
tyyler82
13 years ago

about time....and welcome to da madness

05busa wrote:



I know
tyyler82
13 years ago

about time....and welcome to da madness

05busa wrote:



Thanks
05busa
13 years ago
now go catch me something
tyyler82
13 years ago
need some baby catfish for the tank?
05busa
13 years ago
Id love some
tyyler82
13 years ago
When you comin' to Texas?



My parents just had their tank (pond) dug out and doubled in size. Got catfish and crawdads EVERYWHERE. If the ducks haven't eaten them yet...
05busa
13 years ago
I would love to
tyyler82
13 years ago
Always welcome...
t33bone
13 years ago

My first two "bombs" are in the mail!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the actual packing and shipping. haha

Haven't been here long, but I know these are going to two top notch BOTLs/🌫's.

0312 0090 0002 4261 6729 🐴 Thanks, zito.

0312 0090 0002 4261 6712 [whip] You want some, Tuck?[ram27bat] ...🇨🇮
I'm sure I made a noob mistake somewhere. We'll see...

tyyler82 wrote:


Maybe two mistakes but a highlighted mistake is huge IMO. You barking up a tree w a bear awaiting in it. 🤦
Abrignac
13 years ago

Maybe two mistakes but a highlighted mistake is huge IMO. You barking up a tree w a bear awaiting in it. 🤦

t33bone wrote:




Don't worry about Tuck. He's harmless as a house hound. All bark, no bite.

:^o
Users browsing this topic