sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oscar seems to have put together this thing, or so it would see, no ones talking. Well almost no one.

Tuck-
PSD4
Viaje late harvest
Tat mummy
Cain F
LG diez toro
LG Diez corona

Harley-
PSD4
Tat verocu #5
Casa magna dominus Magnus limitada
Tat 7th capa especial x3

Oscar-
Candy Cane x 2
Oliva liga
Olivia Maduro
858 sungrown
AF double chateau
Padilla Artemis
San Latano Maduro
CIFuentes
Padilla 68
Hdm en Cedros
Hdm Hoyo de tradicion

Thank you guys, not sure why I got selected for this, we WERE certainly all "even". Well, except for round two for Oscar which is mostly swag and such, or was anyway! I appreciate it very much, and will enjoy them all.
t33bone
13 years ago
I told you not to **** w/me when I was in Michigan but you refused. I also said you would pay one day and that day has come.

Both LG's are from 08.

One is a Americano and the other is a Oriental I believe.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Either way, thank you, and you'll pay
harleyd31
13 years ago
Enjoy brother!!
Campage
13 years ago
Very nice!!! Sneaky bastids!

Wish someone would have told me?! Even if they would've told me something woul have happened to my slacking azz and I would be like a week late on hitting the target since I suck big ballz.
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Don't be so hard on yourself
Confuzed
13 years ago
I hope they crushed a testicle--
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Nice hit there, even with one delayed. He likely deserved it anyhoo.
jnichols
13 years ago
Sumbeach no one invited me to this party..... I probably still owe Steve for some reason or another!
Oscar
13 years ago
Looks like the package went into limbo after it hit the sorting facility here... 0312 0860 0001 1959 6339

Gotta call today and see whats up with it.
carls7069
13 years ago
Dude! Crushed teste? OUCH!
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ya. It hurt!
Campage
13 years ago
So tuck and Harley are the testicle crushing duo?!
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Oscar, yours landed as I was backing out of the driveway. Safe and sound. Post it up when I get home after work, and a stop at the wombats.
nnightmar
13 years ago
Nice work boys!
Oscar
13 years ago
sd72
  • sd72
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Oscar. A well put together 12er! Thanks bro. !!!!
Oscar
13 years ago

Thank you guys, not sure why I got selected for this, we ARE certainly all "even".

sd72 wrote:



Fixed that for you!
hill5673
13 years ago
Nice job fellers.
Users browsing this topic