jnichols
13 years ago
Holy sheet Tuck [ram27bat] 🐴 [frypan]

What da hell man!
Go to the post office and hmmmm whats this I say? A box from Tuck? Not expecting anything, don't think we have a trade in the works?

Open z box and wow..... Camacho Liberty 2003 !!!!! I know right?

and Camacho Liberty 04 60/40 !!!!


and if thats not enough!

Camacho Liberty 05!


I have 06-12 so i believe that i need a 02 to complete the series? am i out of luck?


Thank You Tuckster! 🇨🇮

=d> =d> =d>
mikey1597
13 years ago
and when you get the 02,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what then?



Oh Ya Excellent Tuck!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Nice work there Tuck!
Confuzed
13 years ago
Well done, sir--
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Cigars are for smokin, not collectin! Ya azzhat!
Campage
13 years ago
You just got tucked...
nnightmar
13 years ago
Maybe he is gonna smoke them and do a series of reviews once he completes the collection!
Campage
13 years ago
I was in search of the collection, then once I got the whole set I ended up trading them to other people that needed certain ones to complete the collection!
WTF?? You BASTURDS are rubbing off on my mooching azz. Sucks.
jnichols
13 years ago
I am thinking start at the beginning 1 every day after, but at this point can't start at the beginning! lol seriously was no big deal to me then thanks to tuck and his awesome generosity i am where i am !
Campage
13 years ago
1 every July 4 or sept 11 for 10 years. Each will have around 10 years of age when you smoke it.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
A really good idea!
t33bone
13 years ago

Holy sheet Tuck [ram27bat] 🐴 [frypan]

What da hell man!
Go to the post office and hmmmm whats this I say? A box from Tuck? Not expecting anything, don't think we have a trade in the works?

Open z box and wow..... Camacho Liberty 2003 !!!!! I know right?

and Camacho Liberty 04 60/40 !!!!


and if thats not enough!

Camacho Liberty 05!


I have 06-12 so i believe that i need a 02 to complete the series? am i out of luck?


Thank You Tuckster! 🇨🇮

=d> =d> =d>

jnichols wrote:



Did you mean 03-12? Well the 02's did not come in coffins. I think I may have 2 left. So you are not out of luck yet. LOL Coming to the MS Herf?

Otherwise, I may have to send 1 cigar this time. LOL
jnichols
13 years ago
Ahhh. Didn't realize that!

Hmmmm. Thinking I may try to go to the Colorado one this year not as far for me and the wife could see her dad.

t33bone
13 years ago

Ahhh. Didn't realize that!

Hmmmm. Thinking I may try to go to the Colorado one this year not as far for me and the wife could see her dad.

jnichols wrote:


=d>

Good man, thinking of wifey and not yourself. [ram27bat]

LOL
DD1700
13 years ago

1 every July 4 or sept 11 for 10 years. Each will have around 10 years of age when you smoke it.

Campage wrote:


That is a cool ida.
King
13 years ago
Nice Info Camp-
t33bone
13 years ago

1 every July 4 or sept 11 for 10 years. Each will have around 10 years of age when you smoke it.

Campage wrote:


I do have 2 Opus X A with the twin towers on them and will smoke them one Sept 11th.
Confuzed
13 years ago

I do have 2 Opus X A with the twin towers on them and will smoke them one Sept 11th.

t33bone wrote:



That's a tough one to track down! Perfect way to pay tribute. Nice call.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

I do have 2 Opus X A with the twin towers on them and will smoke them one Sept 11th.

t33bone wrote:



I remember seeing those...pricey and hard to get your hands on!

[ram27bat]
Campage
13 years ago
Lol! A TRUE elitist BOTL tuck!
Users browsing this topic