muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I have an OLD desktop...2005-6-ish.

I am still running 32 bit Windows XP.

I am looking for something better.

I am looking to trade smokes and supplement with cash.

I need help! I last built a computer in 05-06 (see above. LOL)

I figured someone around here is a computer building type of guy.

M
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Z6joker9 (Mo) is your guy!
z6joker9
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
I like XP, that's what I run on my laptop at work.
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looks like this is done! Thanks for the quick responses guys!

M
Campage
13 years ago
Screw Mo! I can take a hammer to it for some Liga's. Hit me up if we got a deal.
z6joker9
13 years ago
Quit trying to undercut me camphole. [frypan]
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
Lol u guys is funny chit
05busa
13 years ago
i need porn and crap wiped out thats slowing my chit down.
Users browsing this topic