muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looking for 20+" LED

I've found some for $100-ish refurbished, but figured I'd open it up to a stick trade since that's money already spent anyway...ya know!

If anyone would like some smokes, and would like to hook-up a buy the monitor & ship to me, I'd be happy to send the sticks to you.

M
nnightmar
13 years ago
Thought your new PC came with a monitor!
nnightmar
13 years ago
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Thought your new PC came with a monitor!

nnightmar wrote:



It did, but it's 17" and has some sort of "blemish" in the middle...which for the price I could live with BUT it's smaller than I wanted and I think will drive me crazy over time! LOL

Thanks for the PM....browsing now.

M
muhren
  • muhren
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
This is done.

M
Users browsing this topic