chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Da Superbowl, friendly 5ver no turds will take two bets
I'll take Ray Ray & Flacco +3.5
Side bet a 5ver on the coin toss, I'll take tails
Chazbo
LetsRock
13 years ago
Ok, Ill take SF -3.5 and heads....good luck Chazbo...
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Ok, Ill take SF -3.5 and heads....good luck Chazo...

LetsRock wrote:


Will take one more 49er backer.
Chazbo
Campage
13 years ago
Sorry, I goys da ravens. Tis destiny.
Philly Jack
13 years ago
I'll take the 49ers Chaz
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I'll take the 49ers Chaz

Philly Jack wrote:


Ok fellas, hope it's an exciting game.
GL
Chazbo
jwweod
13 years ago
Anyone else want in on this? I have the 49ers and a fiver
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Go Ravens[-o<
Joe Flacco MVP
walksalone
13 years ago
I like the Ravens because they are in My Division..If they win they will be belly up with the Steelers in Super Bowl wins,,Will make for an exciting season next year..[ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago
Chazbo, we really betting on the coin toss? I feel like such a degenerate....oh wait...
LetsRock
13 years ago

I like the Ravens because they are in My Division..If they win they will be belly up with the Steelers in Super Bowl wins,,Will make for an exciting season next year..[ram27bat]

walksalone wrote:



Care to wager a 5er on the Ravens then +3.5?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Chazbo, we really betting on the coin toss? I feel like such a degenerate....oh wait...

LetsRock wrote:


Hell ya, one of us will win before the game even starts. Love prop bets.
GL
Chazbo
LetsRock
13 years ago

Hell ya, one of us will win before the game even starts. Love prop bets.
GL
Chazbo

chazbo wrote:



You are such a bad influence....I love it!
Philly Jack
13 years ago
What nothing for who scores first?
streetrod
13 years ago

I like the Ravens because they are in My Division..If they win they will be belly up with the Steelers in Super Bowl wins,,Will make for an exciting season next year..[ram27bat]

walksalone wrote:




Do I not understand this?????
The Steelers have 6 SB wins
The Ravens have 1 SB win.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Heads it is[frypan]
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Half time 21-6 Ravens
engletl
13 years ago

Do I not understand this?????
The Steelers have 6 SB wins
The Ravens have 1 SB win.

streetrod wrote:


+1 on the not understanding
Philly Jack
13 years ago
pm me your addy
LetsRock
13 years ago

Heads it is[frypan]

chazbo wrote:



So I believe we are even sir?
Users browsing this topic