Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I have an overdue bet going out To JJs56
and also need to send to delta for the Tprep tasting. Sorry I've been slacking will drop these off today and post DC after work
and maybe a few other packages I've been wanting to send for awhile if I have time to package them up.
05busa
13 years ago
harleyd31
13 years ago
Camp - why you such a slacker?
sd72
13 years ago
Camps a POS.
Oscar
13 years ago
🤐

I can't believe you Camp....
05busa
13 years ago
Hehe.......POS
Abrignac
13 years ago
Cut Camp some slack, he had to mooch the cigars before he could package them up.

sd72
13 years ago
My bad.........
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ya! Thanks ant
05busa
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

Cut Camp some slack, he had to mooch the cigars before he could package them up.

Abrignac wrote:


#-o


Get em Cam.

Send me the Mummies if they don't go and I will protect you for life. 🍺 =d>
t33bone
13 years ago

I have an overdue bet going out To JJs56
and also need to send to delta for the Tprep tasting. Sorry I've been slacking will drop these off today and post DC after work
and maybe a few other packages I've been wanting to send for awhile if I have time to package them up.

Campage wrote:


Make em both pay.

Especially delta or I WILL one day.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
BOMB TUCK!!!
Oscar
13 years ago

BOMB TUCK!!!

fishinguitarman wrote:



Sure thing boss!

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Post # 7 LOL
jnichols
13 years ago
🤔



Get em Cam.

Send me the Mummies if they don't go and I will protect you for life. 🍺 =d>

t33bone wrote:





:-k
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
People hate my mummies tuck!
DCLover
13 years ago

People hate my mummies tuck!

Campage wrote:



Not true Camron! The one you sent me was excellent. 😝
carls7069
13 years ago
Where's mine?[ram27bat]
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
DC- the cigars you sent me were FAR superior then what I sent. I guarantee that
Users browsing this topic