Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sorry for so many random posts this morning but I couldnt sleep and I'm board.

I've got a brand new Ashton 25 count humi I got from CBID awhile back. It's not big but it's very nice IMO. Not expensive at all. I want to give it away but REALLY want to give it to a noob that doesn't have one and can actually use one. Prefer it go to Somone that hasn't had the extra cash for one.
Don't feel embarrassed to let me know. Because of that I may not get any takers. So maybe if you got a friend here that you know needs it just let me know.

Thanks guys
DD1700
13 years ago
This is the answer to my prayers!!!Well mabey not that but I could deffinitly use it.
carpenter69
13 years ago
If you want a decent 25 ct. Humi send me your addy.free of course
DD1700
13 years ago

If you want a decent 25 ct. Humi send me your addy.free of course

carpenter69 wrote:


Oh it will be free!!!But now I'll have your return addy!!![ram27bat]
Confuzed
13 years ago
Maybe.. Haha
chswrst726
13 years ago
CBid secret - Most return addresses aren't real..... Unless you think somebody is REALLY named Hans U. Yoras from Upyorwazoo, CA.
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

CBid secret - Most return addresses aren't real..... Unless you think somebody is REALLY named Hans U. Yoras from Upyorwazoo, CA.

chswrst726 wrote:



Good to know....I haven't strictly followed this although I have been smart enough to leave off the real name :)



Cool thing you're doing Camp with regard to the humi. I just had a local BOTL send me a FB note last week and told me he had an old humidor. He knew I was just getting started and figured the one I had wouldn't be enough....which, it isn't :)

I have to say that from everything I've seen here and at my local B&M, BOTL & SOTL are some pretty incredible and giving folks!
Abrignac
13 years ago

CBid secret - Most return addresses aren't real..... Unless you think somebody is REALLY named Hans U. Yoras from Upyorwazoo, CA.

chswrst726 wrote:




I know that guy.

:-"
chswrst726
13 years ago
I hear he travels a lot.....
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

CBid secret - Most return addresses aren't real..... Unless you think somebody is REALLY named Hans U. Yoras from Upyorwazoo, CA.

chswrst726 wrote:



What, you don't believe "Azztown" or "Azzlandistan" 90210 is my addy? Beverly Hills does have a bunch of them kind of folks.

I've even gotten a Vets addy from the label! =d>
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Do not seek the treasure ...........
Confuzed
13 years ago
...grm....My hair!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago

Do not seek the treasure ...........

ZRX1200 wrote:



one of my all time fav's👍
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
was just listening to the soundtrack from that movie...
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dd was the first to PM me about it so it will go out after payday. ( always my excuse )

And zmark was runner up. I may have another 25 count. I'll check.
DD1700
13 years ago

Dd was the first to PM me about it so it will go out after payday. ( always my excuse )

And zmark was runner up. I may have another 25 count. I'll check.

Campage wrote:


Hey if mark needs it send to him I am getting one from carpenter,I didnt figure that out cause I didn't read who was posting.Campage please disreguard my pm from this morning and send to Zmark.I certainly don't need 2 humi's.Sorry about the mix up!!![frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
sd72
13 years ago
Ya. You'll never need two humis.
DD1700
13 years ago

Ya. You'll never need two humis.

sd72 wrote:


Oh it's not that.I just don't see me getting two free humi's as being cool when someone else could use one also.I'm just trying to be a good noob!!!
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Thanks, Bro!
DD1700
13 years ago

Thanks, Bro!

Zmarkadonis wrote:


No prob Bro!!!!Any time!!!
Users browsing this topic