leftyposthole
13 years ago
Got the ponys hitched up, got two boxed up was gonna box a couple more and just like Bill ran out of flippin tape. Gotta get a tooth yanked out today, that will leave me with 14 left. Be eatin thru a straw soon 🌫
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Got the ponys hitched up, got two boxed up was gonna box a couple more and just like Bill ran out of flippin tape. Gotta get a tooth yanked out today, that will leave me with 14 left. Be eatin thru a straw soon 🌫

leftyposthole wrote:





Lefty, I can't tell ya how many times that has happened to me....](*,)

Hope your DDS app. goes well
jnichols
13 years ago
Ouch Lefty!

good luck at the dentist!
mikey1597
13 years ago
Kinda messes up your smokin for a couple of days
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Hope I don't have to stop smoking for awhile
Confuzed
13 years ago
You don't want to risk getting dry sockets, do you?! Nah. I bet you'll be good to go..
banderl
13 years ago
Good luck, Lefty.
Numismaniac
13 years ago

You don't want to risk getting dry sockets, do you?! Nah. I bet you'll be good to go..

Confuzed wrote:




Hang in there, brother, but what he said is right, I've had one (dry socket) they are painful.


Maybe a few days break will help your palate, and trust me it takes a day or so for the meds to "work" out of your system, and it will affect how everything tastes
dubleuhb
13 years ago
See ya in a couple weeks when you get back.
dpnewell
13 years ago
When you get down to under 10 teeth, ya have to move to West Virginia. It's the law.
Advojp
13 years ago
Now #10, that's funny right there!!! I get awful funnly looks from the office mates here when I burst with out loud laughter and they have no idea what's going on.

I met my daughter's MIL for the first time and her front teeth were missing. You guessed it, she's from West Virginia!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
You guys are a riot, Its hard to laugh with a mouthful of gauze. Bill I'm back, with tape, gonna try and get the rest of those boxes done without bleeding all over them. You get such strange looks at the PO when you got blood on your packages.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Does grrrr have all his teeth?
jnichols
13 years ago
dayumn back already? must of taken the qtr horse!
leftyposthole
13 years ago
The toof is gone, and no pain today awesome, should have em all pulled and buy stock in a straw making company
Users browsing this topic