kombat96
13 years ago
Viaje Skull and Bones “?” — October 2011 — 250 Boxes of 25 Cigars (6,250 Total Cigars)


ill trade a fiver of them, for your fiver of....newer sticks. PM me what u got.
05busa
13 years ago
WoW....U got alot of boxes there
05busa
13 years ago

Viaje Skull and Bones “?” — October 2011 — 250 Boxes of 25 Cigars (6,250 Total Cigars)


ill trade a fiver of them, for your fiver of....newer sticks. PM me what u got.

kombat96 wrote:


[sarcasm]
kombat96
13 years ago
Just trying to clearify which S&B's I have, you know the viajes can get mixed up.
kombat96
13 years ago
Flor de las Antillas Toro, wouldnt mind trying some of them
DopplerJD
13 years ago
ARE THERE CERTAIN STICKS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
kombat96
13 years ago

ARE THERE CERTAIN STICKS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

DopplerJD wrote:



listed one as an example.

La palina kill bill
tat apocalpse
taa 2011
camacho liberty 2012
headly grange



PM me what you got ya never know what might spark my interest 😰
DopplerJD
13 years ago
WOULD U ALSO POSSIBLY HAVE A HONEY AND HAND GERNADE...NO ONE SELLS THEM IN MY AREA
Campage
13 years ago
If you want to save me a fiver mister wombat sir, I can send you the sticks I talked to you about the other day and I can dig around for a couple more. I can out it in the batch of boxes I got going out tomorrow or today.

Just sayin.
sd72
13 years ago
Apocholypse? What the? Open a box or two.
nitro6526
13 years ago
If you dont bite on Campage's offer I got this. Let me know by PM
Campage
13 years ago
Maybe I work something out where I send you those sea hats and you send nitro the S&B. That may work...
nitro6526
13 years ago
Sea hats? Autocorrect or you actually meant that?

You may want to reevaluate that later this afternoon, after the dust settles.
kombat96
13 years ago
PM'd you nitro.


Cam i set aside a 5r for ya.
nitro6526
13 years ago
PM returned. Guess I get to be your huckleberry
kombat96
13 years ago
thread jacked & done, LOL
DCLover
13 years ago
Oh well, misssed the done. Disregard that pm.
Users browsing this topic