DopplerJD
13 years ago
I am fairly new to the forum and have been looking to do a noob vet trade....I have found a couple on here is
there one that is better or an "official" one

Any advice would be great


Thank you
Donnie
jnichols
13 years ago
Got to the one marked #40 and just let FGM know you would like to be added to the list
Then have patience it can take awhile!
Oscar
13 years ago
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
And start reinforcing your mailbox and figuring out more storage now. You have been warned.
Oscar
13 years ago
Look up coolidor... You're going to need one
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Just post your address, and they will come.
LetsRock
13 years ago

And start reinforcing your mailbox and figuring out more storage now. You have been warned.

Bur wrote:



+1,000,000,000
DopplerJD
13 years ago
I PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST...SO NOW I GUESS I JUST WAIT??
illinichaser
13 years ago

I PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST...SO NOW I GUESS I JUST WAIT??

DopplerJD wrote:



First you turn off the caps lock. . . .#-o 🤦








Then yes you wait. FGM will be along after he wakes up🌫 and add you to the list. Then in time, it works out.


In the mean time, hang around read all the threads you can, and try to interact.

Enjoy the fun man. It only gets better. . . 🇨🇮
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

I PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST...SO NOW I GUESS I JUST WAIT??

DopplerJD wrote:




Yep....and be sure to hit that little button on your keyboard that says Caps Lock! :-"
DopplerJD
13 years ago
😮

Yep....and be sure to hit that little button on your keyboard that says Caps Lock! :-"

dhoppe_rock wrote:




ACTUALLY I AM SCREAMING ITS REALLY LOUD IN HERE!!!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Just post your address, and they will come.

Ilovetosmoke68 wrote:



In SFRs, MFRs, pallets, container ships.....

Who was it that sent not only a humi-full, but the humi itself to his n00b 😱
05busa
13 years ago
Go to #2 u #2
Users browsing this topic