leftyposthole
13 years ago
went flyin today:
9505 5106 9661 3032 6101 30 PIB

9505 5106 9661 3032 6104 44 Germantown, TN, just cause
CelticBomber
13 years ago

went flyin today:
9505 5106 9661 3032 6101 30 PIB

9505 5106 9661 3032 6104 44 Germantown, TN, just cause

leftyposthole wrote:



=d> =d> =d>

Heads up Stingray!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Germantown?

You Fing with my noob Walker.......
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Is Ben your noob, or is there another bro. in Germantown?
stingray
13 years ago
I am Vetless. There is another BOTL in Gtown but he is on a personal journey as of late. It is my mission to drag him to the Fish N Herf this year.
Campage
13 years ago
Stingray be a good dude.
Just don't tell anyone I said that.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
stingray
13 years ago
Campage, I'm just glad I'm on your good side.
Campage
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
No need to worry sting. I will NEVER throw myself into/start drama like that again. I came out looking like a turd on that deal. Sucks but lesson learned.

Live & learn... Live & Learn
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Heads up, both out for delivery this morning
Users browsing this topic