TIGERCDW
13 years ago
It's funny.I usually have Dwight deliver a 30pk every two weeks.Yesterday morning I did so
then my kid told me that he showed up with two.

Hell he didn't even call to let me know.

WooHoo.I'm set for the month now.

Turns out Mr.J Nichols was in touch with ole Dwight.

What's great is that I will be getting a visit soon from some CBID royalty.

What could be better than to hand him The King of Beers?

Thanks alot J.

TIGER
t33bone
13 years ago
=d>

Nice, well done and
Tiger set for the month? Hmmm,

How about being set for 2 or 3 months? 🤔
TIGERCDW
13 years ago

=d>

Nice, well done and
Tiger set for the month? Hmmm,

How about being set for 2 or 3 months? 🤔

t33bone wrote:




STEP DOWN!!!

You smacked me last year with the Platinum.

TIGER
05busa
13 years ago
Dang......i need a place around me that will deliver
Users browsing this topic