Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Just 5ers that I owe except for critter who will receive his overdue, well aged sticks from his generosity during C-A-T 2012


9405503699300305942189 - LetsRock

9405503699300305942219 - critter

9405503699300305942196 - illinoischaser

9405503699300305942202 - skarpachi

TMCTLT
13 years ago
Sure nice to see ya back and posting again Robert!!! Been busy I see 🌫
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d>
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Sure nice to see ya back and posting again Robert!!! Been busy I see 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:




Busy with life.. slacking with packages....

Wonder how 2 year old Curivaris smoke... guess Critter will find out!
schusler
13 years ago
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

slacker

schusler wrote:




I already said that
schusler
13 years ago
nnightmar
13 years ago
I didn't know you wore slacks...
critter2
13 years ago
got the curivari robert. why all the heavy escorts? 5 unbanded would be dds? mx2 epc and 5 vegas too.

good to see you back brother and come play at the table sometime

🇨🇮
Nicar
  • Nicar
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
The DDs from original were part of it......i thought.

The 5v is good smoke in time you may have to ditch it. The MX2 smoking good.

Let me know how the curivari is. I got a box older but don't want to open.
critter2
13 years ago
i love the petit cafes, just haven't bought any in a long time. been too busy doing the scratch and dent deals
Users browsing this topic