crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
5 boxed up and out in the morning unless we get snowed under today!


TJ-Poker
BJ-Blind Trade
Zayne-Poker
Wapper-PIB
JNich-Contest winnings (Book and a few hitchhikers)


I think this gets me square on all poker, pibs, and trades. If I forgot you, shoot me a PM or "call me out" in here.

Pro
jnichols
13 years ago
Man more hitch hikers? Your too much!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Just a few rockets Jnich. I was just clearing up a shelf! LOL
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d>

Back t it again! This is why I tried to get you guys to help me bomb his azz!!!!!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
These are all out today. I'll post the DC's in a while.

Pro
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9505 5102 7005 3035 4500 47 Lubbock

9505 5102 7005 3035 4503 68 Waco

9505 5102 7005 3035 4516 31 Evansville

9505 5102 7005 3035 4519 21 Austin

9505 5102 7005 3035 4525 53 Geneva
nnightmar
13 years ago
Got it yesterday Pro. Very nice selection. Looks like:

Mag 46s x2
DD x2
Westie
Osok
Viaje M?stery BP
UC FP

What are the other two unbanded?

Thanks and hope you enjoy the ones I sent ya!
jnichols
13 years ago
Got it picture post coming. ! wow
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Got it yesterday Pro. Very nice selection. Looks like:

Mag 46s x2
DD x2
Westie
Osok
Viaje M?stery BP
UC FP

What are the other two unbanded?

Thanks and hope you enjoy the ones I sent ya!

nnightmar wrote:




The other un banded are "03" HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux. These are very nice right now!

Hope you enjoy them all.

Pro
nnightmar
13 years ago

The other un banded are "03" HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux. These are very nice right now!

Hope you enjoy them all.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:




Thanks Pro! Sure I will enjoy them once over this cold...
Users browsing this topic