Confuzed
13 years ago
DCLover - N/V Trade

Lefty - Cordial dog slappin'

csiegels - poker 5er... Saw this comin'...

Pak man - Trade




Hope you fellas enjoy...

t33bone
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d>

Knock Lefty into another zip code fer me. LOL
carls7069
13 years ago
Yeah!
Send me his addy so I can biotch slap him![ram27bat]
DCLover
13 years ago
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Hey, leave this ol 🌫 alone here, I'm tryin to take a nap........


[ram27bat]
Confuzed
13 years ago

Yeah!
Send me his addy so I can biotch slap him![ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:




Don't take it easy on him, now..
carls7069
13 years ago

Don't take it easy on him, now..

Confuzed wrote:



now, what's you favorite flavor sucka?
Pak man
13 years ago
I just checked my end of the trade is out for delivery to u.. So enjoy
csiegels
13 years ago



csiegels - poker 5er... Saw this comin'...

Hope you fellas enjoy...

Confuzed wrote:



Apparently you don't see me play poker very often.
Confuzed
13 years ago
@carls7069 : strawberry of course!!

@Pak Man : Thanks, bro. Must've showed up while I was at the PO makin' the drop!!

@csiegels : This is true...but I've seen myself play many times-- always the same outcome.. And I ALWAYS feel lucky..



I'm giving some driving lessons right now..I should probably watch the road.. I'll post DC#s when I get back to the homestead.
Confuzed
13 years ago
DCLover - 9505 5105 5873 3035 5670 24

Lefty - 9505 5105 5873 3035 5660 65 (said Casper on the ticket..should be okay, though)

csiegels - 9505 5105 5873 3035 5664 78

Pak man - 9505 5105 5873 3035 5667 20





There they is...
Users browsing this topic