critter2
13 years ago
got it boxed and need it.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP BEEP!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
Beep Beep

TIGER
tyyler82
13 years ago
I hate busdrivers?
critter2
13 years ago
ok ok, got it from a 1/2 dozen within minutes. piling on

🇨🇮
DBIII
13 years ago
Who needs Critters addy?
blueboy
13 years ago

Who needs Critters addy?

DBIII wrote:



I believe it might be time for him to get a new mailbox!
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^Nice work! He needs a good slap down now and again.
critter2
13 years ago

^^^Nice work! He needs a good slap down now and again.

DBIII wrote:



i am doing fine thank you mr azzhat
DBIII
13 years ago

i am doing fine thank you mr azzhat

critter2 wrote:



Just making sure my friend, I worry sometimes about your 🌫 iness. [ram27bat]








[whip]
t33bone
13 years ago

got it boxed and need it.

critter2 wrote:


WTF [ram27bat]

BTW, I have no porch, mailbox, home after Oscar just blew it all up.

Hopefully they hold package til I rebuild. =d>
Oscar
13 years ago
critter2
13 years ago

WTF [ram27bat]

BTW, I have no porch, mailbox, home after Oscar just blew it all up.

Hopefully they hold package til I rebuild. =d>

t33bone wrote:



you were the one looking for some cigars-just a couple to hold you till you are back on your feet

[whip]
t33bone
13 years ago

you were the one looking for some cigars-just a couple to hold you till you are back on your feet

[whip]

critter2 wrote:


You got me for the next 16 years when child support is done? 🤦 😣 =d> 😂
Oscar
13 years ago
t33bone
13 years ago

😱

Oscar wrote:


Came home this a.m. and there sits a SFR.

Me ran so don't know damages before device detonated.
Oscar
13 years ago
Are you still low Tuck?
critter2
13 years ago
he's probably still low as i only sent him a few of the harder to find to get him by for a while
Oscar
13 years ago
I sent him a small assortment of everyday smokes... He should be good for a week the but I'll have to remember to pack him another care package.
Users browsing this topic