whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Looking for a box of Toros or a handfull of mixed singles........any help???
Confuzed
13 years ago
Nice. Are these still pr or did they release the line yet?
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
its out...I picked up a fiver but that place ran out....I need a box or some mixed singles
Pak man
13 years ago
I'm with u whizzy I would like try a few. I've been looking with no luck so far.
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
hey this is my mooching thread...buzz off...Haaa!
schusler
13 years ago
There is some on eBay


🐴
Campage
13 years ago
I owe diaper boy big. I'll Try and hunt some down.
And schu is correct. They're on a few sites like thr bit they want a testicle and a half for them.
As usual.
schusler
13 years ago
Found them..... split?
whizzy1
  • whizzy1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
sure--thanks bro
schusler
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0322 4957
t33bone
13 years ago

Found them..... split?

schusler wrote:


Elitist

u 2 enjoy them
Users browsing this topic