Poll Question: Valentines Vet Massacre vitctim
grrrrr609
13 years ago
The n00b pass is almost finished. Job well done by those all involved. So I think its time to pick the ummmmmmmm lucky Vet to lay this smack down on.

By no means is this list final. Please. Write ins are welcome. BUT yes I do have the final decision.

So who should we lay the smack down upon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Very funny...
vrodrider
13 years ago

The n00b pass is almost finished. Job well done by those all involved. So I think its time to pick the ummmmmmmm lucky Vet to lay this smack down on.

By no means is this list final. Please. Write ins are welcome. BUT yes I do have the final decision.

So who should we lay the smack down upon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

grrrrr609 wrote:




Troublemakingazzhat


But Hank is a good target
LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago
VRod is also a good candidate except hiz azz wont be home for a couple more months!
vrodrider
13 years ago

VRod is also a good candidate except hiz azz wont be home for a couple more months!

grrrrr609 wrote:




Might be longer than 2 months my friend

Looking at MB for a month before heading home LOL
blueboy
13 years ago
I vote for Hank, he is a good target!

ZRX or Nightmar are also good choices are well!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Might be longer than 2 months my friend

Looking at MB fort a month befor heading home LOL

vrodrider wrote:




Im still gonna smack ya even if I gotta wait till NOVEMBER LOL
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
My vote is Todd Engle...he does a lot for the troops...PLUS, he kicked LetsRock's arse last month and in a backwards sort of way got the NWO started...

Engletl (Da General) IS LOW!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
I was seriously thinking about outing Hans on this one. But HE would killl me!
vrodrider
13 years ago

Im still gonna smack ya even if I gotta wait till NOVEMBER LOL

grrrrr609 wrote:




Don't I have only smoked 1 cigar in the past 2 months and I have way more than enough Pipe Tobacco (just ask my wife) LOL
grrrrr609
13 years ago

Don't I have only smoked 1 cigar in the past 2 months and I have way more than enough Pipe Tobacco (just ask my wife) LOL

vrodrider wrote:




LOL. Im gonna have too much soon. I have a pipe tobaccy pass going on another sight. Its halfway thru and I think they had to upgrade to bigger boxes 2-3 times now. AND there is only 10 of us in the pass. LOL
vrodrider
13 years ago

LOL. Im gonna have too much soon. I have a pipe tobaccy pass going on another sight. Its halfway thru and I think they had to upgrade to bigger boxes 2-3 times now. AND there is only 10 of us in the pass. LOL

grrrrr609 wrote:




And I was not invited Oh wait like I would give up this address here LMAO
05busa
13 years ago
This is funnny
Campage
13 years ago
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhaha!!!!!
Campage
13 years ago
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
KILL EARLVILLE

TIGER
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

The n00b pass is almost finished. Job well done by those all involved. So I think its time to pick the ummmmmmmm lucky Vet to lay this smack down on.

By no means is this list final. Please. Write ins are welcome. BUT yes I do have the final decision.

So who should we lay the smack down upon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

grrrrr609 wrote:




Mrs Tank. She's flown under the radar for years! Time to end that!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Looks like you DID out Hans!!!!



Poor Hank.
DrafterX
13 years ago

Mrs Tank. She's flown under the radar for years! Time to end that!

CelticBomber wrote:




she was gone for years... basically a noob again... but go for it.. 👍
Users browsing this topic