nitro6526
13 years ago
Seems as if there will be two minor explosions happening today in Michigan and Virginia. Those in and around the area pay no attention. No need for alarm. That is all for now
Campage
13 years ago
Tick... Tick... Tick...
nitro6526
13 years ago
Seems as if there will be one here but I will head that off at the pass.
Campage
13 years ago
Ya, my wannabe return fire should hit u today or tomorrow. You made it difficult to top so I just sent some of my favorite LE this past year or 2
nitro6526
13 years ago
I am getting the infamous taa'11?

Oh happy days!
blueboy
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago

Seems as if there will be two minor explosions happening today in Michigan and Virginia. Those in and around the area pay no attention. No need for alarm. That is all for now

nitro6526 wrote:



Mailman is already two hours late today! [ram27bat]

Can't wait to get it and start building the return fire!
nitro6526
13 years ago
From the looks of things I probably took a knife to a gun fight but I think you will like it.
Campage
13 years ago
Haha!! Close! I didn't have an 11taa til Monday eavining or I would have. I had 1 of my favorite monsters of all time left though so I put that in there.
nitro6526
13 years ago
Can't wait. I FINALLY GET A FACE!!!!!
crgcpro
13 years ago
Hmmmm Face you say LOL

Got it Nitro. Great package including 3 NH's!

Packing up a return to go out tomorrow.


Thanks

Pro
Campage
13 years ago
LMFAO!! I don't have a tatuaje face either!!! Damn, I'm striking out! Plus the face is my second favorite. Not my first.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Wow what an awesome package of 10 Great Cigars!

2x Viaje Family and Friends in an Old Man and the C box (NH)
2x Viaje Shotgun Shells (NH)
2x Viaje Platino
2x UC Corona Viva
1x WOAM
1x Tat Westie!!!

This return will be a fun one! Better bunker in a bit!

Thanks,

Pro



blueboy
13 years ago

Wow what an awesome package of 10 Great Cigars!

2x Viaje Family and Friends in an Old Man and the C box (NH)
2x Viaje Shotgun Shells (NH)
2x Viaje Platino
2x UC Corona Viva
1x WOAM
1x Tat Westie!!!

This return will be a fun one! Better bunker in a bit!

Thanks,

Pro



crgcpro wrote:




Nicely done!
Campage
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>




THAT'S MY NOOB!!!!!





COMPLETLY opposite of me! But I'm still proud!!!
nitro6526
13 years ago
Saw you had a "wants" list up briefly pro then gifted it. Sent what I could from it. I have prewarned the neighbors and surrounding area. Good thing I know the disaster response people.
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
Don't be alarmed my azz! Take cover.......
nitro6526
13 years ago
You azzhat Cam! Really? You had to hit almost every nh?

Candy Cane
2x easties
2xTAA 12
CAO mx2
Tat reserva
Melanio
tat hcs #1
La floridita
La riqueza
A wolfman?

Damn cam, I appreciate it. Epic send buddy
nitro6526
13 years ago
Oh and not to mention the ocd packing job
First rate
Campage
13 years ago
Well, I knew I wasn't going to top what you sent so tried to get as close as I could!

Enjoy my friend. Most of Those are honesty some of my favorite cigars right now.
Users browsing this topic