duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Alrighty, I kinda hit the jackpot on the Super Bowl squares. I won half time on the everyday squares and won the final on the elitist squares.

I'll make this one post to list all the cigars as they come in. If I get some of the vitolas wrong, please forgive me. Im Not as up on things as I once was.




Bassman was the first to arrive. (Elitist)

La Aurora 100 Anos Perfecto
Anejo 46
Padron 1964 Principe
Padron 1964 Torpedo
DC Maximus #4
Ashton VSG Wizard?
Ashton ESG 21 yr


Chazbo (elitist)

PLPC (12 1/2 years old)
LP9
Viaje Platino


Jnichols (everyday--supposedly, but I dunno)

MUWAT
Tat Apocolypse X2
Headley Grange
Camacho Diploma X2
Asylum. ?
Ramon Bueso Genesis
Viaje DES
Unbanded-- I have no idea.
Unbanded--Johnny O--Maybe
Camacho 08/22
Papas Fritas X2
Olivia MB3
LP9
Unbanded X2--DD--maybe
Tat TAA 2012
Padron X000
Surrogate Tramp Stamp
My Father
Viaje Candy Cane
Four Kicks LE2012
Tat HCS
Viaje HB
Unbanded--wrapped in white paper with spider webs printed on it.


Whizzy--(elite and everyday)

First off is a nice mechanical bank of a cigar smoking dog

AB Maxx Brazil
Tat Lil Boris
MUWAT
DPG Blue
DPG JJ Maddie
Torano Exidus
CAO CX2
601 Nuclear
Cusano 18
RP Decade
Monte Pascoal
LP Undercrown
La Gloria Cubano--huge fugger
Kinky Freidman Texas Jewboy
DPG La Reloba Sumatra
601 Blue
Tat Lil Drac
Ambos Mundos
Padilla Miami
JdN Antona
Olivia Cain F
Murcielago
601 Red
Old Henry
El Suelo

PSD4
RyJ short Churchill
Bolivar PC
Punch Punch
Jose Piedra


zlc410 (elitist)

Tat Red Tubo
Anejo Shark
LP T52
Viaje Collectors Edition


NJ Navy Chief (elitist)

La Sirena
La Aurora Perferido Ecuador
Oliva MB3


Da General

Anejo 46
Fuente BTL
H Upmann Corona Major Tubo
Fonseca #1
Paris 898 X2
PL Pantanela X2
Bag of Crole Jambalaya mix


Busa

LP T52
EPC Short Run
La Riqueza
Fuente SS Maddie
Unbanded--Viaje TNT maybe.

AND

A Phillies Titan --yeee haaa
And a latex glove-hopefully unused.


Critter

Opus xXx X2
H Upmann Mag 50
HdM PC


Drafter

Anejo--the beli--I forget which number it is-55 maybe?
MB3 Churchill
Padron 1964
Illusione 888
LP Undercrown
MJ 12


Seaborn

Master Blend
Lil Drac
601 La Bomba
Julius Caeser
Shark
Anejo 49
San Lotano Oval
Air Bender
Cu Avano Intenso
daveincincy
13 years ago
Some nice everyday smokes u got there... 😰

🇨🇮
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Some nice everyday smokes u got there... 😰

🇨🇮

daveincincy wrote:




Those are from the elitist. Maybe I should differentiate.
05busa
13 years ago
Mine is on its way.......9405 5036 9930 0313 4880 75
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Topped and added a few

Need a little help on some of these. A bunch I've never had.

I'm gonna post a pic once I get everything in.
jnichols
13 years ago

Topped and added a few

Need a little help on some of these. A bunch I've never had.

I'm gonna post a pic once I get everything in.

duwan wrote:


Jnichols (everyday--supposedly, but I dunno)

MUWAT
Tat Apocolypse X2
Headley Grange
Camacho Diploma X2
Asylum. ?
Ramon Bueso Genesis
Viaje DES
Unbanded-- I have no idea. Johnny-O
Unbanded--Johnny O--Maybe Correct he has so many different and doesn't mark them when he sends them
Camacho 08/22
Papas Fritas X2
Olivia MB3
LP9
Unbanded X2--DD--maybe Correct
Tat TAA 2012
Padron X000
Surrogate Tramp Stamp
My Father
Viaje Candy Cane
Four Kicks LE2012 Mule kick
Tat HCS
Viaje HB
Unbanded--wrapped in white paper with spider webs printed on it. Edgar Hoill Cultra


Glad they made it safe and sound. 🇨🇮
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks for sending them and thanks for the help IDimg them.

I'm gonna be trying new cigars for quite some time.
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
yop and added a couple more
nnightmar
13 years ago
Holy cow. Dude wan cleans up....
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Topped and added a couple more.
mikey1597
13 years ago
engletl
13 years ago
Hope you like dem yard gars i sent ya!!!
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hope you like dem yard gars i sent ya!!!

engletl wrote:




I think I may be able to choke them down.
05busa
13 years ago
I hope u like the glove......they work well for your internal oil change
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Couple more in today.
05busa
13 years ago
U do the oil change yet?
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

U do the oil change yet?

05busa wrote:




Not yet. I'm waiting on you to lend me a hand.
csiegels
13 years ago
Still more to come.
critter2
13 years ago
figured you would enjoy the 50 and the hdm better than a mi amor
duwan
  • duwan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

figured you would enjoy the 50 and the hdm better than a mi amor

critter2 wrote:




To be honest, I'm very appreciative of everything. H Upmann is one of my favorites.

Another thing is, I haven't owned a power ranger in a pretty good while. I'm sure I haven't smoked one in well over a year. Kinda looking forward to smoking one.
Users browsing this topic