DCLover
  • DCLover
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
He's just playing the part in our trade.

Namakubi
San Lotano oval
EPC Inch (new to me)
La Riqueza
Unbanded?
Ashton Cabinet
Fausto
Diamond Crown Maximus
Opus X Lost City
DPG Blue

Thank you for this great selection Justin. =d> I see you decided to hit your vet hard. Now it's my turn. Will put it together later & hope to get it out tomorrow.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
jnichols
13 years ago
Nice job Justin! =d> =d> =d>

Ya better hang on to your hat now!
Lancaster6802
13 years ago
That's my OLH boy right there! He's a good BOTL and deff ain't no NEWB!
Could be a future Fatboy, who knows.........
Confuzed
13 years ago
Hope it works for you, Greg. That unbanded is a RC Aquitaine.

Thanks guys.

Scott... Physically, I AM a fat boy... I'm thinking I'm gonna jump on the weight watchers wagon next yearish..
Lancaster6802
13 years ago

Hope it works for you, Greg. That unbanded is a RC Aquitaine.

Thanks guys.

Scott... Physically, I AM a fat boy... I'm thinking I'm gonna jump on the weight watchers wagon next yearish..

Confuzed wrote:


Ask DC about his other noob Dan aka Fatboy ( the legend )
Confuzed
13 years ago
Tell me about Fatboy, Greg!
Campage
13 years ago
nitro6526
13 years ago
Fantastic hit there.
05busa
13 years ago
He whizz'd all over U
Confuzed
13 years ago
Just a little squirt compared to most of you..
DCLover
  • DCLover
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Dan's a great BOTL, no doubt. Miss him around here. I don't know about legend. Maybe Scott can tell us.
edin508
13 years ago
Nice nice! =d> =d>
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Ask DC about his other noob Dan aka Fatboy ( the legend )

Lancaster6802 wrote:




Ya well i was his first Noob so piss off.....legend smegend 🌫

And Nice work hittin Greg witha great selection of cigars Confuzed!!
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Where is Fatboy? He was always an awesome BOTL...would really like to get in touch with him again!
TMCTLT
13 years ago

Where is Fatboy? He was always an awesome BOTL...would really like to get in touch with him again!

Bombdawgy wrote:



Busy man what with his new GF and two jobs he just doesn't have time for his " other family "
DCLover
  • DCLover
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
My 10er is away
9505 5104 3147 3038 5528 80
Hope there's something in there you like.
Confuzed
13 years ago
Haha. I'm easy to please. I have upmost confidence in your taste! Thanks, Greg!
dbush012002
13 years ago
.Well Done Confuzed
Users browsing this topic