Poll Question: Who do you think is the real Hans
grrrrr609
13 years ago
So who do you think the real Hans is?
Numismaniac
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
hank56
13 years ago
Me too!!!!!!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Well my minimal investigation has it as a conspiracy between the vets with active participation by at least
ZRX
Watchurai
Hank56
Grrrrr (admits to bus driving but probably did more)

That's my .02

There could certainly be more but those are the likely suspects...
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'm noting these votes.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
And Jamie Takes the Lead!
hank56
13 years ago
People see right thru Jamie's dodges.
grrrrr609
13 years ago

People see right thru Jamie's dodges.

hank56 wrote:




Guess the n00bs are smarter than they look
Numismaniac
13 years ago
that might be going a little far, I've been watching, and not that impressed, hehe............


easier to play my way, just attack every direction, for no apparent reason...........the best is when I write down a trade, and forget for months, HA!
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Yeah that MUST be it






[sarcasm]
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Right now its 80% jamie (i can spell it right), i say we bomb jamie i mean hans' azz.
watchurai
13 years ago
Jaime lookin' guilty as HELL. Bomb his azz. 80% CAN'T be wrong.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Jaime and Jamie.



Im waiting on 98.2% then bombs away
ZRX1200
13 years ago
You guys are 98.2% pricks.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
watchurai
13 years ago

You guys are 98.2% pricks.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Chit, my percentage improved! Hank told me I was 100% prick many times.

Must be the therapy. 😰
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Ur still 100% in my book dave lmao
shaun341
13 years ago

Jaime lookin' guilty as HELL. Bomb his azz. 80% CAN'T be wrong.

watchurai wrote:




lol
engletl
13 years ago
I only know of 3 people that know who Hans actually is

and to quote Eminem

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Hans U. Yoras please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Hans U. Yoras please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

...

Ha ha
Guess there's a Hans U. Yoras in all of us
Fu*k it, let's all stand up
Users browsing this topic