gae9jang2j
13 years ago
MLRS long range targets acquired.

0312 1430 0000 8544 2845 thanks for a cigar tip (actually sent out on the 1st)

0312 1430 0000 8544 2975 (editted DC) trash for trash trade with NJP

0312 1430 0000 8544 2951 HOTM Feb and NWO hit (overlap? I'm confused)

0312 1430 0000 8544 2944 n00b PIB to lgops

0312 1430 0000 8544 2982 Java Mint samples from my blend lab

0312 1430 0000 8544 2968 John's n00b sampler, gifted by chswrst726 <~~~ I know retaliation is already in progress [ram27bat]

and last but not least..
no DC, sent Military Postal Service to FOB Sharana. I love free shipping!

BOMB chswrst726!!! I just did 🇨🇮

He's trying to start a cigar club at Sharana. I'm pretty sure he's gonna need all the smokes he can get.. Got another 7-8 months left over there.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Holy crap, dude. That's incredible. Except that last part. Pay no attention to that.

I had to go buy tupperware today b/c I ran out of storage in the 2 humis i have. Brought one, and had another gifted to me by a LT who is leaving very soon. You guys are killing me here.

Was gonna buy an ice chest....but it was like $40 for a tiny little 48qt (i think it was 48, anyway). $6 for 1.5gal tupperware, and they snap together, so I can stack them. If you guys keep this game up, I'll have to buy out the whole store.


.....Stop it.
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
stop whining and take it like a MAN
05busa
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
carls7069
13 years ago
"wrapped up like a douche!"
gae9jang2j
13 years ago



BOMB chswrst726!!!

gae9jang2j wrote:

Users browsing this topic