tj2001cobra
13 years ago
Bart sent me a great 5'er from our game a few weeks back...

1 - Illusione Ultra
1 - LP9 Robbie
1 - Tat Tramp Stamp
1 - Viaje Skull & Bones (new release?)
1 - Unbanded
1 - Room 101 Daruma?


Never had any of them except the LP9 and the Tramp Stamp. Well, I've had the Ultra but not the vitola.

Much thanks bro and good luck on your job search. Been there, done that.

Confuzed
13 years ago
Heck of a poker 5er..
csiegels
13 years ago
UPscale poker 5er for sure.

BTW TJ ... more overdue poker winnings on the way to you yesterday.

crgcpro
13 years ago
TJ I either sent you an OR Viaje Donkey Dropping (dark robusto) or an "03" HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux (lighter colored Toro)

Both are fantastic smokes right now and I need to quit giving them away!

Pro
csiegels
13 years ago

TJ I either sent you an OR Viaje Donkey Dropping (dark robusto) or an "03" HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux (lighter colored Toro)

Both are fantastic smokes right now and I need to quit giving them away!

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



I said that after I gave you all my chips last night.
crgcpro
13 years ago
99>AA sometimes!
mikey1597
13 years ago
TJ I'll take that DD cuz you dont like them.


WTG Pro!
DBIII
13 years ago
Those Daruma are good, you win too much!
Users browsing this topic