zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Been too busy to post these, but holy cow. These are pretty nice to come home to!

First up CRGCPRO:
No.9, Room 101, Rocky, SnB, Unbanded and I believe it was a Tramp Stamp if I remember correctly

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p529/zlc410/IMG_0442_zps47a8bcc8.jpg 

Shump:
La Riqueza, Illusione, Flor de las antilles, Little Drac, Papas Fritas
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p529/zlc410/IMG_0437_zps98ddbfdb.jpg 

Grrr:
Cain, 5vegas, Cuba Libre, La Traviata, Nestor Miranda El Gordita
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p529/zlc410/IMG_0445_zps245b1f79.jpg 

Needless to say these were all high quality sticks and of the few I have had they are among my favorites! Thanks alot!
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Those were POKER winnings! Holy crap! I don't recall getting stuff that good when I won, but it has been a LONG time...LOL!
t33bone
13 years ago

Those were POKER winnings! Holy crap! I don't recall getting stuff that good when I won, but it has been a LONG time...LOL!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


LMAO

Greatly done here all.
Oscar
13 years ago
I'm going to have to brush up on my poker skeelz!
Users browsing this topic