illinichaser
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 41- poker
9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 58- Grid iron play offs
9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 72 - Playoff pick'em

Gotta stop gambeling 😣 😣
blueboy
13 years ago
You Suck!!































[sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm]






















You'll be back on top one day!
critter2
13 years ago
why [sarcasm] ? he does suck although he finished 1 place ahead of me
illinichaser
13 years ago

why [sarcasm] ? he does suck although he finished 1 place ahead of me

critter2 wrote:




And that 1 place made my entire night feel successful. . . 🍺
blueboy
13 years ago

And that 1 place made my entire night feel successful. . . 🍺

illinichaser wrote:



Whatever busts your self confidence! :-"
duwan
13 years ago
Not meaning to be disrespectful, but all if you are pretty amateurish.
critter2
13 years ago
it would appear that u r too skeered to come back...pro
skarpachi
13 years ago

9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 41- poker
9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 58- Grid iron play offs
9405 5036 9930 0313 2827 72 - Playoff pick'em

Gotta stop gambeling 😣 😣

illinichaser wrote:



My mail box is always open and you don't need to gamble your winnings away. =d>
illinichaser
13 years ago

My mail box is always open and you don't need to gamble your winnings away. =d>

skarpachi wrote:




you low?







[whip] [whip] [whip]
illinichaser
13 years ago
some of these appear to be landing today. . .
crgcpro
13 years ago
Got mine.

Thanks.

Now what is that itty bitty one? I'm going to go find my roach clip and go outside and burn it. I should be back in about two minutes LOL.

Pro
t33bone
13 years ago

Got mine.

Thanks.

Now what is that itty bitty one? I'm going to go find my roach clip and go outside and burn it. I should be back in about two minutes LOL.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


2 minutes? You talking smoking or sex?

BTW, I hate poker like I hate busdrivers.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Got mine.

Thanks.

Now what is that itty bitty one? I'm going to go find my roach clip and go outside and burn it. I should be back in about two minutes LOL.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Itty bitty one. . Hmmmm. . .


Not sure pro. I don't remember having any little bitty ones

but then again I don't remember packing that box too well, might have been drinking during poker and packed it right away when I lost. . . 😣 😣 😣 😣
crgcpro
13 years ago

2 minutes? You talking smoking or sex?

BTW, I hate poker like I hate busdrivers.

t33bone wrote:



Yeah Tuck. This thing has the ring gauge of a cigarillo but is shorter than one!

BTW there was a package from you that arrived today at my old address. What did you send me? I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Pro
Users browsing this topic