LetsRock
13 years ago
I hit halftime in the Super Bowl Elite boxes and #1 landed today from Delta1...

DC Maximus
La Aurora Cien Anos
Ashton ESG
Padron Anni 64
601 Nuclear
AF SS Maduro
Savinelli Special Selection 2005

Also the trademark 3 bags of Pacific Gold Beef Jerky. Perfect timing as we get pumelled with a snow storm that is starting now.

Great stuff Delta...thank you.
DD1700
13 years ago
WOW I think my nOOb azz would fall over on that one!!!
delta1
13 years ago
Hope you enjoy at least one or two of those, LetsRock. The Fuente is a Work of Art Maduro (WOAM). Congrats on your win, especially ironic, given your initial reluctance to play.
LetsRock
13 years ago
LOL, my only hesitation was the quality of my elites but after my FOG beatdown it wasnt an issue any longer. There are more than 1 or 2 that I will enjoy. I will have plenty of smoking time as I dig out tomorrow.
Users browsing this topic