t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9405 5036 9930 0313 5995 66 A nice 20'er to try and see what you really like noob.

9405 5036 9930 0313 5997 26 Poker winnings

9405 5036 9930 0313 5996 58 Poker re-direct

9405 5036 9930 0313 5996 10 synonym = confusion and disorder
Nicar
13 years ago
Uhhh oh....tonkey low and I am all caught up....
Oscar
13 years ago
Now Tonkey MUST be SUPER LOW. Lets all pull together and see what we can do to help a BOTL out!
Campage
13 years ago
Campage=Slacker


Tonkey= Keel

harleyd31
13 years ago
Does this mean your running low t33bone? I can probably spare a few!!!
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Tuck you a slacker ? HA
05busa
13 years ago
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
20'er

me 🤥

LOL
tyyler82
13 years ago
no chit, you azzhat


#-o
crgcpro
13 years ago
My former asst sent me a pic of a package that arrived today from The Tuck. It went to my old address. I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Was it a poker redirect or something?

Pro
crgcpro
13 years ago
I picked up the package today Tuck. Great selection of LG's. Thanks but what was this for?

Pro
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I picked up the package today Tuck. Great selection of LG's. Thanks but what was this for?

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


Someone asked me to send you cigars for your poker winnings. I think LetsRock so keep me out off anything. I owed him. (I think) LOL

Anyways, enjoy


Tuck
crgcpro
13 years ago
Kool and thanks,

Pro
t33bone
  • t33bone
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Kool and thanks,

Pro

crgcpro wrote:


cool and welcome.

Enjoy
Users browsing this topic