engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
first wave arrived from chazbo today

Many thanks for letting me win 🇨🇮
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Two more winnings landed today

Thanks to
Schusler
and
Jeremy N of NC (not sure what your CBid name is)
illinichaser
13 years ago
Jeremy N = illinichaser

hope I got a few in there you can burn. . .
duwan
13 years ago
Hmmm... Lets see.

You received a gambling payoff from NC today. And I am in NC and received a gambling payoff from you today.

Me thinks there may be a disturbance in the force today.
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Jeremy N = illinichaser

hope I got a few in there you can burn. . .

illinichaser wrote:



yep there were two baggies full of burnable material
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
SMGBobbyscott landed today

Many Thanks
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
#5 landed today

Many Thanks
zlc410
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
# 6&7 landed today

Jules and grumpie couldn't leave well enough alone and just stick to the ante
boileremt
13 years ago
Bwahahaha! It was Grumpie's idea. She said we better get an extra hit in while we could before we see you.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
Hey! I received a "threat of oblivion" if I pulled any nonsense like that! WTF?!?
boileremt
13 years ago
Oh, I am quite sure that da General will attempt some sort of "oblivion" sort of thing. I ain't scared though. Not much, anyway.














(okay I have a healthy respect for the punishment he can dish out, sometimes ya just gotta poke the bear even when you know it is going to bite back and really hurt!)
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I understand...
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hey! I received a "threat of oblivion" if I pulled any nonsense like that! WTF?!?

SMGBobbyScott wrote:


you see...you are smart and heeded the warning...Dear princess, well she umm attended Pardoo (did they let you color your own degree in before walking the field?). So you see, Princess has a hard time understanding directions
:-"




And yes Grumpie will "pay" for your acts of insolence [frypan]
boileremt
13 years ago

Dear princess, well she umm attended Pardoo (did they let you color your own degree in before walking the field?)

engletl wrote:



Hey, I was so drunk, I don't really remember. 🍺
engletl
  • engletl
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hey, I was so drunk, I don't really remember. 🍺

boileremt wrote:



Bet you stayed in the lines then 🍺
boileremt
13 years ago

Bet you stayed in the lines then 🍺

engletl wrote:




The only time ever! Funny how easy it is to hide a couple bottles of champagne under that grad gown.
Users browsing this topic