TimFusco
13 years ago
Hi All,

My wife's cousin is in Afghanistan...again. He was in Afghanistan, then a year in Germany and is now back in Afghanistan. I have been dropping mini-bombs when my wife sends out her monthly care package...but my stash is running low. It has gone from about 150 sticks down to around 50.

Would anyone be interested in helping bomb him and his brothers at their FOB?

You can PM me for his name and addy if interested.

Thanks.


T
crgcpro
13 years ago
Make sure you send his info including return home date to Da General. (Engletl)

He'll add him to the OPFTH list.

Pro
engletl
13 years ago
Yep...get me his APO and expected return home month and we will get him on the OpFTH shipping list

www.opfth.org
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Do it! OpFTH just bombed a few botls from here pretty good. If they run low between the big runs, let me know.
TimFusco
13 years ago
engletl....I PM'ed you. One thing I neglected....he is 4 months into a 12 month scheduled deployment...so I am guessing his return home month is around August/September. I can speak to his wife and get you a more specific date in a day or so.

Sorry about posting out of line...I admit, rather than search, I scanned through the posts. Downside to being a lurker, I guess.

Now, back to scanning CBid for some good deals for him!

Thanks all.

T
Abrignac
13 years ago

engletl....I PM'ed you. One thing I neglected....he is 4 months into a 12 month scheduled deployment...so I am guessing his return home month is around August/September. I can speak to his wife and get you a more specific date in a day or so.

Sorry about posting out of line...I admit, rather than search, I scanned through the posts. Downside to being a lurker, I guess.

Now, back to scanning CBid for some good deals for him!

Thanks all.

T

TimFusco wrote:




I'm thinking a [ram27bat] pass is in order since its for the troops. Don't let it happen again.
Users browsing this topic