DrafterX
13 years ago
Are you a cop..?? 😕
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hold on... (finishing donut)

Of course not...
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
We live in the same state drafter, so I'll be visiting you first...
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Been thinking I should probably get a few CC's for the humi.
Not looking for much, maybe a 5'er or 10.
Also not looking for anything real expensive or rare. Just good quality and variety, maybe a couple nice ones.
If there are any NC that I have for trade or something I can get from one of my locals I could do that.

Thanks.

Campage wrote:




CC's are illegal to U.S. Citizens. 🤦 Nobody here has any illegal cigars.







"You know you're a noob when..."






You openly want to trade an illegal substance on an open forum.
DrafterX
13 years ago
Numismaniac
13 years ago
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I'll trade some for meth or a grenade.
csgamecock
13 years ago
Cam, 1st it was LE stuff and now its illegal substances................. I think you may need help

Do we need to setup an intervention??
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
We have dif meanings of CC then. Man , you guys are bad...
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
I've never even seen a CC.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
CC= coveted cigars

NC= Normal Cigars



Get your heads out of the illegal gutter please.
csgamecock
13 years ago

We have dif meanings of CC then. Man , you guys are bad...

Campage wrote:



Denial........... It's the 1st stage brother!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
But I am down to score some blow if that's ok???
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
LE= legal everyday. Cigars

Never saw what all the hype over every day cigars was about...
csgamecock
13 years ago

But I am down to score some blow if that's ok???

Campage wrote:




And the rabbit hole keeps getting deeper................. LE cigars are a gateway drug!........ Who woulda thought
DrafterX
13 years ago
noobs...[-( 🤐 🤐
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Plus I live in Canada.

Less things are illegal here.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I KNEW DRAFTER WAS CANADIAN!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Don't you hate it when the OP gets deleted, its like having blackout sex......... You know something happened, just not sure what lol
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic