Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Knckemdwn is low and It's making him grumpy.
I wanted to find a case at least to bomb him with.


THANKS!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Sorry, I need to find some for my vet, FGM.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Maybe send some needle nose to get the Knot outta their panties.
SweetHavok
13 years ago
🤔


Is the NWO going on a Geritol bombing run to vets now? Hmmm, might be a good thing I guess..... if you..... er....... want to cudle with your vet 😰
knokmdwn
13 years ago

Knckemdwn is low and It's making him grumpy.
I wanted to find a case at least to bomb him with.


THANKS!

Campage wrote:




LMAO!!! Don't be so dang sensitive, sheesh!

For the record, I am grumpy (generally). When you live with 7 former Playboy playmates they never give you a nights rest! 🤦



























🌫 I can dream can't I?
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Send a few of those playmates this way!

I'm sure my wife won't mind...
nnightmar
13 years ago
I don't think those playmates will fit in a SFR camp....your gonna need a bigger boat.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
noobs and knots go hand in hand
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
What about Bridget the midget?

She was at a strip joint down here not too long ago. I think she would fit in a MFR? Maybe LFR.
Users browsing this topic