AR
  • AR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thanks Pro for the gifted PIB and Thank You Confuzed for the awesome sticks. =d>

So many cigars that I have never tried before, not sure which one to light up first.

Opus XXX
JDN Antano
Macanudo vintage 1997 Maduro. (NH)
Fuente Unnamed Reserva (NH)
Namakubi big mofo (NH)
Mule Kick (NH)
Flor de las Antillas (NH)
Casa Fuente Torpedo
jnichols
13 years ago
05busa
13 years ago
Dang....that probably goes good with smoked salmon
nnightmar
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
I'm starting to get the hang of this.. Still got a little ways to go I'm sure..
tyyler82
13 years ago
knokmdwn
13 years ago
The Namakubi is a really nice smoke. First one I smoked was gifted to me by Desolbones. Have had a few more since. Not a fan of the bigger rg. The ones I smoked were a 6x44 (Tiburon) IIRC. Got some good kick to it and the flavor was fairly close to my wheelhouse.

Second one was gifted by Whistlebritches and did not disappoint.
DBIII
13 years ago
Tha Mac is one of the few I've had that I liked.........big metal ring on it right?
Confuzed
13 years ago
Yep.. I'll say this..I LOATHE Macanudo...but this is my one exception to the rule..Haven't tried the CRU Royale or whatever yet..but the Vintage Maduro has always been good to me.
DCLover
13 years ago
You're definitely getting the hang of it. Great target too.
Users browsing this topic