DrafterX
13 years ago
anybody got it..?? 😕
Mrs.Tank
13 years ago
I dont think so.
ZRX1200
13 years ago
I might.......but my list is 250 miles away.
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
1911 Spillman Dr.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
ZRX1200
13 years ago
DrafterX
13 years ago

1911 Spillman Dr.
Bethlehem, PA 18015

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Thanks man... 👍
DrMaddVibe
13 years ago
He's low too!


Not low like a low life.


Not low like a whale's ****.


Not low like NWO, but low on cigars.
DrafterX
13 years ago
DBIII
13 years ago

Oh SNAP!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Oh no he dent!
DrafterX
13 years ago
knokmdwn
13 years ago
I got him on Keller Street, but unsure if this is good anymore. Did you want his home or the distillery?
Campage
13 years ago
Wheel has it. I think they traded or had a bet awhile back. Jade no give too me.
DrafterX
13 years ago

I got him on Keller Street, but unsure if this is good anymore. Did you want his home or the distillery?

knokmdwn wrote:



all I know is he's in Mizzoura somewhere.... would hate to lose this cargo... 🤔
knokmdwn
13 years ago

all I know is he's in Mizzoura somewhere.... would hate to lose this cargo... 🤔

DrafterX wrote:




Then what I got is an old one.
Campage
13 years ago
If you know what state he is in try google and see if there is an alternative life style community or something like that and you can probably narrow it down.
knokmdwn
13 years ago

If you know what state he is in try google and see if there is an alternative life style community or something like that and you can probably narrow it down.

Campage wrote:






😂
DrafterX
13 years ago
Thanks Ray... it'll turn up... 😟
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
6969 homo dr.
iluvpecker, MO
Campage
13 years ago
See! I knew he lived in a gay pride community.
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
I have the Keller in IL also.

Sorry.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic