critter2
13 years ago
are in the mail

dfog-poker winnings (includes a dry one)

duwan-lucky bastid super bowl

opfth-everyday smokes super bowl
duwan
13 years ago
Here.

These people can help!!

1-800-522-4700
Campage
13 years ago
Time for intervention ???








J/k
chazbo
13 years ago
Wish all my gambling debt could be payed by mail](*,)
t33bone
13 years ago
You've been a very busy man in the bombing lab lately.

maybe we need to blow it up? LOL
DBIII
13 years ago
^^^When he's not just giving them away free, he's gambling them away Tuck. I think he is prolly getting WAY LOW now.
critter2
13 years ago

^^^When he's not just giving them away free, he's gambling them away Tuck. I think he is prolly getting WAY LOW now.

DBIII wrote:



get back up the mountain and quit stirring it

[ram27bat]
csiegels
13 years ago
Personally, I don't think you gamble enough.
csiegels
13 years ago
Carl,

Arrived today.
An ELITIST poker payout for sure.

Back later with the details.

Much thanx!
Users browsing this topic