Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9505 5101 0080 3042 5718 68- coveted cigars for non coveted cigars

9500 1101 0080 3042 5713 08- just a small thank you. I have an extra blk label culibra now & Saw you had one one your PIF list. - CBD

9500 1101 0080 3042 5715 99- MB2, un-named reserva & a La Palina- Lefty
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Sorry lefty, got your PM after I already sent the package...




:^o
TIGERCDW
13 years ago
You may as well make good on your bad trades before they call you out.

Damage control is the way to go.

Good Bye

TIGER
leftyposthole
13 years ago
Dad gummit, your as stubborn as my wife...............
crgcpro
13 years ago
Hmmmm Lefty likes MBII's huh. Good to know.
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I don't have enough hours in the day to make good on everyone I've f----- over.
These are fairwell packages.


[sarcasm]
DrafterX
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago
I don't see the Sarcasm smilie in there Camp!
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Tigers right. Time to stop the sherade. Must embrace what I am. I've been found out. It looks as if the free ride on this gravy train has come to an end...
DrafterX
13 years ago
who narked you out..?? 😕
crgcpro
13 years ago

who narked you out..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



King! LOL
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

King! LOL

crgcpro wrote:






OUCH! 🤦
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
No, I narced myself out. Any time you run a ponzi scheme or a pyramid scheme, it's just a matter of time before The lies catch up to you and everything comes crashing down. That's what I get for looking up to people like that Larry madoff guy instead of micheal Jordan or someone like that.
mikey1597
13 years ago
Larry Madoff? It was Bernie, no?
nnightmar
13 years ago

Dad gummit, your as stubborn as my wife...............

leftyposthole wrote:



There are soooooo many ways I could go with this statement 😶
mikey1597
13 years ago
Camp, your box is full,,,,, dump it
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ok. Will do. Maybe it was bernie. Larry sounded better though.

Off to delete some pms
Abrignac
13 years ago
Like sands through the hour glass, these ....
Campage
  • Campage
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Green Jacket, Gold jacket, Wo gives a s---!
Users browsing this topic