crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
9505 5107 6261 3042 5160 28
Campage
13 years ago
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I hope there's something in there that he likes LOL.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
dang good target...............
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
It was a trade Lefty but I feel pretty good about the return fire I sent him. We'll see what he thinks about it on Wednesday.
blueboy
13 years ago
I'm sure he better prepare that mailbox!
Campage
13 years ago
How do they say?...




Grab your ankles???
leftyposthole
13 years ago
All I will say is OUCH
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Delivered yesterday. I bet Nitro is traveling.
05busa
13 years ago
maybe hes dead
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Didn't hit him that hard. Probably a couple NH's in there though.
05busa
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
His wife just called me. Pro killed him...
t33bone
13 years ago

maybe hes dead

05busa wrote:


A PRO 🐴 can keel ya.
Users browsing this topic