zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
So I won the lotto on another site and am getting packages in like crazy so am needing to know who some of these people are and if they are from here as none of the packages had identifying features.

Melvin from Cinci
Jeremy from N.Carolina
crgcpro
13 years ago
that's Tuck and Illnichaser from here.
illinichaser
13 years ago
Jeremy from N.C. here

banderl
13 years ago
Melvin may be T33bone AKA Tuck.

Jeremy may be Illini Chaser.
chazbo
13 years ago
crgcpro
13 years ago

snitches[-x

chazbo wrote:



Not only that but I'll drive a bus over these guys if anyone needs/wants it LOL
Nicar
13 years ago
get stitched
Nicar
13 years ago
Damn phone!!!
edin508
13 years ago
I wanna win the lotto!
illinichaser
13 years ago

Not only that but I'll drive a bus over these guys if anyone needs/wants it LOL

crgcpro wrote:




Nobody wants it! And no need to be drivin no buses.

My address be written on the bathroom walls.
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Cool. I kinda thought that would be the case but didnt want to be wrong. Thanks!
Users browsing this topic