zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Got Whizzys and Bur's payouts today from the Gridiron Challenge...WOW!

Whizzy

Star Wars Mugs
Chef Paul Prudhommes Recipes
Chef Pauls spice pack with 7 bottles of spices
Texas Jewboy
CAO MX2
Trocadero Estelli
La Gloria Cubana
Lil Drac
Ambos Mundos
Tabacos El Triunfador
Skull and Bones
Frank Jr.
Partagas Serie D No. 4

Havent had many of those and am looking forward to trying them!

Bur

Quintero
Don Lino Africa
Perdomo 20th Anny
RP Edge
Gurkha Legend
CI Legends Blue Label

Will add more when I figure out who they are from.
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
T33bone (poker winnings)
Quesada Molotov
La Aurora Maduro Preferido
LFD Double Ligero
Fuente Queen B
La Herencia Cubana
Fuente (not sure)

Only had the Queen B and loved it!

Illini (gridiron)
5Vegas A
Upper Cut
Partagas 1845
Onyx
2 x Unbanded?? Help...

I dont think I have had any of these exact sticks. Looking forward to each of them!

Thanks guys!
t33bone
13 years ago
glad they made it safely and enjoy.

Tuck
illinichaser
13 years ago
2 unbanded were donkey droppings I believe. . .
t33bone
13 years ago

2 unbanded were donkey droppings I believe. . .

illinichaser wrote:


=d>

Got to love the DD's
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Received jwweod's poker payout today:

MUWAT
Fuente Short Story
Man O War
5 Vegas A
Gurkha Black Dragon
Gurkha Assassin
Cain F

Had the MUWAT and of course the short story is awesome. All the rest are new. Thanks!!
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Two more arrived yesterday and today. This is all of it from the gridiron contest and I am pretty happy I won with all the great sticks I got. Even better is that almost all of them I have never tried.

LetsRock
Alec Bradley MAXX Brazil
CAO CX2
Cain Tubo
601 La Bomba
Man O War
(Never smoked any of them)

NJ Navy
La Aurora Corojo
La Sirena Divine
La Casita Criolla
Tat Fausto
La Aurora Preferido
Some awesome sticks and again I have never had any of them. Looking forward to trying especially the La Casita Criolla and the La Aurora Preferido. You guys were super generous in your payouts and I have no doubt I will owe each of you eventually with my propensity to gamble. Thanks for the contest Whizzy and thanks for all the incredible sticks!
LetsRock
13 years ago
Enjoy and congrats!!
jwweod
13 years ago
glad you got them...sorry it took so long to get em in the mail....the post office is so far away you know....like two blocks....im just sayin.
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago

Two more arrived yesterday and today. This is all of it from the gridiron contest and I am pretty happy I won with all the great sticks I got. Even better is that almost all of them I have never tried.

LetsRock
Alec Bradley MAXX Brazil
CAO CX2
Cain Tubo
601 La Bomba
Man O War
(Never smoked any of them)

NJ Navy
La Aurora Corojo
La Sirena Divine
La Casita Criolla
Tat Fausto
La Aurora Preferido
Some awesome sticks and again I have never had any of them. Looking forward to trying especially the La Casita Criolla and the La Aurora Preferido. You guys were super generous in your payouts and I have no doubt I will owe each of you eventually with my propensity to gamble. Thanks for the contest Whizzy and thanks for all the incredible sticks!

zlc410 wrote:



Enjoy, as you can see I have been in a La La La La mood lately...🐴 🐴
zlc410
  • zlc410
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
13 years ago
Last one of these: OKDUCKSLAYER from a poker payout

Unbanded?
Undercrown
My Father
Cain
La Riqueza
Alec Bradley MAXX Brazil

Another incredible seleciton of awesome sticks. Other than the Undercrown and My Father I have still not tried the others. Basically this gives me about 40 cigars I have never tried that were sent my way. Thanks guys! Your generosity is really appreciated.
Users browsing this topic