luckydogguy
13 years ago
I'm looking for an Empty Titan box if you have one.

I can make it worth your time and efforts. Willing to trade sticks or $ for it. Can't find one anywhere.

Please help!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Luckyo:)
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
I'll check where I get mine for CBGs, making something?
luckydogguy
13 years ago
That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! I am looking for one to put in my walk-in. I hate cigars just sitting out without the original box.
luckydogguy
13 years ago
Anything yet , Bur


or anyone else?


-Lucky
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Strike one today, although I picked up another Undercrown box. Will check another B&M tomorrow.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Update-local B&M has two Gurkha Regent churchill boxes, but no luck at it or a public club/b&m either for a Titan box. PM me if you'd like the Regent box instead-on the outside there isn't a Regent marking I remember seeing.
luckydogguy
13 years ago
Bur,

I really apprciate your efforts! If you or anyone sees this empty box or has one to trade , please let me know.

I do have 3 Regent boxes already.

Again, thank you so much!

-Lucky
kombat96
13 years ago
Check ebay , best bet
luckydogguy
13 years ago
Yeah, I've been checking Ebay on a regular basis for over 2 years. I keep my eye out but no luck so far.

-Lucky
Campage
13 years ago
It will be awhile before I'm that way but one of the locals I visit have a ton of dif gurkha. I'll try and check it out.
luckydogguy
13 years ago
Campage,

That's awesome and greatly appreciated. Yeah, just let me know.

-Lucky
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Bad news.

Checked two more B&M/cigar clubs and one manager said he's pretty sure Titans don't come in boxes. Also very few shpos sell them since they are so cheap, I mean inexpensive, online.

Not rulling out finding one, but not encouraging today.
luckydogguy
13 years ago
Hey thanks for looking. They used to come in an Aluminium box that looks awesome. I keep looking an Ebay too.

Thanks again, and keep me posted

-Lucky
Users browsing this topic