Burner02
13 years ago
I would trade a fiver of 09's for the 12's.
05busa
13 years ago
Campage
13 years ago
You should have plenty of takers on this.
I think my local has 12s. I don't have the money or I'd buy then trade.

Also IF my local still has and you have $ and you dont get any takers on this I may be able to send you a couple.
Burner02
13 years ago

You should have plenty of takers on this.
I think my local has 12s. I don't have the money or I'd buy then trade.

Also IF my local still has and you have $ and you dont get any takers on this I may be able to send you a couple.

Campage wrote:





Thanks
Burner02
13 years ago
Offer off the board, just pulled the trigger on a fiver.
Users browsing this topic