Guido099
13 years ago
Can any of you guys get this stuff? Been on my want to try list for a while now.
Thought I'd ask here before trying the beer forums.

Can trade local brews, or maybe I can find something you don't have in your area.

Thanks!
fiddler898
13 years ago
My son-in-law gave me a can from a recent skiing trip to VT. Sorry, but I drank it. Then again, I'm not sorry - it was tasty. If I get access to any more, I'll let you know.
Guido099
13 years ago
Thanks Fiddler. Was it worth the hype in your opinion?
Or should I go chase another unicorn?
Guido099
13 years ago
I can't believe none of you can get this beer!

Bassturds! HaHa!
fiddler898
13 years ago

Thanks Fiddler. Was it worth the hype in your opinion?
Or should I go chase another unicorn?

Guido099 wrote:


I'm kind of a beer geek, and while Heady Topper was quite good, there are others out there just as good. Dale's Pale Ale and most Lagunitas come to mind... Boulevard out of St Louis, I think, also makes some great beers.

A.
Guido099
13 years ago
Lagunitas is right in my wheel house! I love their IPA and Maximus. Never had Hop Stoopid or Sucks but they are definitely on my wants list.
It sounds like we would have no problem having a drink together!
fiddler898
13 years ago
Agreed... just picked up "Sucks" for the first time yesterday and haven't tried it yet... sure hope it doesn't!
Guido099
13 years ago
I've heard it's great. I'm not sure if they sale Suck's in my area(NC) haven't seen it in the stores.
Guido099
13 years ago
Picked up a sixer of SUCKS today!
Users browsing this topic