dbush012002
13 years ago
Anyone have a larger humi that I can trade for have a 30 count Ghurka with knife to trade
tonyt722
13 years ago
Get a cooler
ZRX1200
13 years ago
Private message justbuying he has three humidors he got for free.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Yeah just go to Puff and steal one right off the page LOL
exprime8
13 years ago
justinjoslin82
13 years ago
Confuzed
13 years ago
Stay classy...get a cooler..
nnightmar
13 years ago
Can I get an AMEN for the cooler?
Dogmanshawn
13 years ago
Free humis.....how fill us noobs in....i gt 2 hundy countd here for under 100 for both n u should keep the 30cnt...use it for dailys or aging or dog,rockets for mooches.....jeez and im the noob?...i gt a 20 two50s and a hundy with some room..just puttin that out there lol
crgcpro
13 years ago
Get you an indulgence Table humi here in the auctions. They hold 500 pretty easily and they are a great piece of furniture as well. I have 5 of them that I picked up from $131-$151 each. You have to be patient but they auction a couple a week here.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Or a Wally World cooler will work.
Users browsing this topic