dpnewell
13 years ago
Two out today.

9405 5036 9930 0318 5278 85 - A few sticks Belue wanted to try.

9405 5036 9930 0318 2715 04 - A peace offering to someone I over reacted to, and came down a little too hard on.
leftyposthole
13 years ago
You have always been nice to me.................well cept for the teeth thing and movin to West Virginia 🤦
t33bone
13 years ago

Two out today.

9405 5036 9930 0318 5278 85 - A few sticks Belue wanted to try.

9405 5036 9930 0318 2715 04 - A peace offering to someone I over reacted to, and came down a little too hard on.

dpnewell wrote:


Just hope it was a short fall. Or are you about to keel em? 🤦
Campage
13 years ago
Oh man, was no need for you to apologize and do all that. But thank you!
Confuzed
13 years ago

Two out today.

9405 5036 9930 0318 5278 85 - A few sticks Belue wanted to try.

9405 5036 9930 0318 2715 04 - A peace offering to someone I over reacted to, and came down a little too hard on.

dpnewell wrote:




Heck..That could be anybody.. [sarcasm]
lgops
13 years ago
mikey1597
13 years ago
Don't remember you getting up my ass but hey, I don't remember a lot of stuff now days.
Campage
13 years ago
If everyone that hated me sent me cigars I would be in mooch heaven. I'd be able to fill up a humi just like the one just buying has...
dpnewell
13 years ago
Not any of you guys. The crap I give you, you all deserve.
blueboy
13 years ago
Thanks David!

Looking forward to them!

dpnewell
13 years ago
No problem, Belue. BTW, that Red Label Oscuro is a Toro, not a Churchill, so I sent you one. The Black Label Maddies are very mild, but have great flavor first thing in the morning. Make sure they're your first smoke of the day.

Also sent one of these in a rob:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-NMJ&cat=3 

Newer release that I haven't seen any talk about on the boards. I love to get your opinion.
blueboy
13 years ago

No problem, Belue. BTW, that Red Label Oscuro is a Toro, not a Churchill, so I sent you one. The Black Label Maddies are very mild, but have great flavor first thing in the morning. Make sure they're your first smoke of the day.

Also sent one of these in a rob:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-NMJ&cat=3 

Newer release that I haven't seen any talk about on the boards. I love to get your opinion.

dpnewell wrote:



Nice, looking forward to the Osuro Toro.

The last black label I had was in the morning with coffee so I will do the same with the one coming!

I haven't seen that new smoke but will certainly let you know my thoughts. Looks interesting!
grrrrr609
13 years ago
3 words u should never use together in one sentence. Came little hardon.
Users browsing this topic