coolbreeze68
13 years ago
.....for wild weekend adult party.



Ok, not really. I'd give myself a heart attack.




Friend of mine's wife, apparently a career art student, wants to create a cigar themed chandelier as her last project of the year. I gave her the few I had and said I would throw it out there and see.

Anyone have any thrown in a drawer wondering what to do with them, let me know.
Not sure what would be good trade bait, guess I could see if she would put on a wild weekend party. (old folks gone wild)(shudder)(gross)(shake it off)





* To some of you azzhats, this is not a reason to bomb me. I'm still picking my azz up from BDS12's secret santa hit.
Back to your regular scheduled program...
LetsRock
13 years ago

.....for wild weekend adult party.



Ok, not really. I'd give myself a heart attack.




Friend of mine's wife, apparently a career art student, wants to create a cigar themed chandelier as her last project of the year. I gave her the few I had and said I would throw it out there and see.

Anyone have any thrown in a drawer wondering what to do with them, let me know.
Not sure what would be good trade bait, guess I could see if she would put on a wild weekend party. (old folks gone wild)(shudder)(gross)(shake it off)





* To some of you azzhats, this is not a reason to bomb me. I'm still picking my azz up from BDS12's secret santa hit.
Back to your regular scheduled program...

coolbreeze68 wrote:



I have a Torano in a glass tube that I havent opened yet. Im happy to take it out and send it to you if you would like.
opelmanta1900
13 years ago
I think glass cigar tubes are essentially test tubes once the cigar has been removed... if she's looking for enough to do a chandelier she might be better off buying test tubes... they should run less than fifty cents each...
coolbreeze68
13 years ago
Thanks Rock, but don't open your smoke. I was thinking someone might have a pile just laying around.

coolbreeze68
13 years ago

I think glass cigar tubes are essentially test tubes once the cigar has been removed... if she's looking for enough to do a chandelier she might be better off buying test tubes... they should run less than fifty cents each...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Good idea, especially since I'm not sure the quantity she's looking for.
coolbreeze68
13 years ago
When my son had our grandbaby, I led him to a box of "It's a Boy" Ashtons in glass tubes. I think that's where this cigar theme thing came from.
Users browsing this topic